No previous experience is needed to attend this one day course. You will learn how to perform a pedicure that is very soothing and a deeply relaxing experience for your client, you will learn how to refresh hot tired and swollen feet, remove dead skin, soften hard skin, shape toenails etc.
Also included in this course …
- Health and Safety incl. C.O.S.H.H.
- Nail diseases and disorders of the feet
- Preparing your work area
- Client consultation and client record card
- Nail analysis and preparation
- Using a file correctly
- Exfoliation / Rasping
- Cuticle work using your dual tool or cuticle knife and cuticle nippers
- Buffing with oil
- Leg & Foot Massage
- Varnishing - multi Colour application
- Basic nail art and rhinestone application for toes
On completion of the course and successful case studies you will be presented with an insurable certificate recognised by leading insurers “Professional Beauty Direct” and “The Guild of Beauty Therapist” showing that our trainers fully guarantee that you have a satisfactory knowledge of this subject.
Dates Available at Basildon:
Wednesday 7th March 18
Price: £135 + VAT (products provided)
Dates Available at Colchester:
Price: £150 + VAT (products provided)
Copyright Hairways Hair and Beauty Ltd